100 GPM General Fluid Transfer Pump – Tri-Rotor Model 120A
Tri-Rotor Pump model 120A, which shares common components with model 80B and model 100C, is in the second to largest family of Tri-Rotor solid head pumps that provide constant flow rates. This pump is perfect for simple fluid transfer such as loading and unloading drums, totes, tanks, and trailers. The pump serves a wide range of industrial markets and applications. Examples of the 120A model’s diverse applications include pumping plastisol, glue, fish soluble, wallpaper paste, and roofing tar.
The pump is designed with top suction and side discharge flanged ports and is available in both clockwise (CW) and counterclockwise (CCW) rotations for pump installation flexibility. Materials of construction for the 120A model include Iron Fitted, All Iron, Bronze Fitted, or All Bronze configurations. Two drain plugs, located on the shaft housing, are provided with every pump.
Specifications of the Tri-Rotor Solid Head Pump Model 120A:
- Flow rate: 19 to 102 GPM
- Viscosity range: 410 to 650,000 cPs (2,000 to 3,000,000 SSU)
- Inlet and Discharge Port size: 4” Flanged Top Suction and 3” Flanged Side Discharge Ports
- Operating temperature range: -40 °F to 650 °F
- Maximum operating pressure: 125 PSI
- Pump displacement per revolution: 0.148 gal/rev
- Pump speed range: 150 to 610 RPM
- Solids passage available: 0.037 in.