30 GPM Internal Bypass Relief Valve Close Coupled Pump – Tri-Rotor Model 20CPX
Tri-Rotor Pump model 20CPX, along with model 20DX, is the smallest in the family of Tri-Rotor bypass head pumps that incorporate an internal relief valve and provide constant flow rates. This pump is designed to protect discharge piping and equipment from excessive pressures. The pump serves a wide range of industrial markets and applications including oil, diesel fuel, and chemical transfer.
This close coupled double “C-flanged” mounted pump will provide years of trouble-free operation. By properly bolting the motor feet, this unit requires no base plate and is self-aligning.
The pump is designed with side suction and top discharge threaded ports and is available in both clockwise (CW) and counterclockwise (CCW) rotations for pump installation flexibility. Materials of construction for the 20CPX model include Iron Fitted, All Iron, Bronze Fitted, or All Bronze configurations.
Specifications of the Tri-Rotor Bypass Head Pump Model 20CPX:
- Flow rate: 4 to 30 GPM
- Viscosity range: 4 to 21,625 cPs (40 to 100,000 SSU)
- Inlet and Discharge Port size: 1-½” NPT Ports (std.) or 1-¼” NPT Ports
- Operating temperature range: -40 °F to 650 °F
- Maximum operating pressure: 100 PSI
- Pump displacement per revolution: 0.0176 gal/rev
- Pump speed range: 240 to 1800 RPM
- Solids passage available: 0.023 in.