240 GPM General Fluid Transfer Pump – Tri-Rotor Model 220T
Tri-Rotor Pump model 220T, which shares common components with model 200A, is in the largest family of Tri-Rotor solid head pumps that provide constant flow rates. This heavy duty pump is perfect for simple fluid transfer such as loading and unloading drums, totes, tanks, and trailers. The pump serves a wide range of industrial markets and applications. Examples of the 220T model’s diverse applications include pumping feed supplement, creosote, linoleum mix, milk chocolate, and jam/jelly.
The pump is designed with top suction and side discharge flanged ports and is available in both clockwise (CW) and counterclockwise (CCW) rotations for pump installation flexibility. Materials of construction for the 220T model include Iron Fitted, All Iron, Bronze Fitted, or All Bronze configurations. Two drain plugs, located on the shaft housing, are provided with every pump.
Specifications of the Tri-Rotor Solid Head Pump Model 220T:
- Flow rate: 58 to 240 GPM
- Viscosity range: 410 to 1,000,000 cPs (2,000 to 5,000,000 SSU)
- Inlet and Discharge Port size: 4” Flanged Ports
- Operating temperature range: -40 °F to 650 °F
- Maximum operating pressure: 125 PSI
- Pump displacement per revolution: 0.465 gal/rev
- Pump speed range: 125 to 520 RPM
- Solids passage available: 0.069 in.