240 GPM Variable Volume Control Pump – Tri-Rotor Model 220TV
Tri-Rotor Pump model 220TV, which shares common components with model 200AV, is in the largest family of Tri-Rotor Variable Volume Control Head pumps that provide variable flow rates. This heavy duty pump, with its unique design, allows the end user to adjust the flow rate of the pump from 0% to 100% through either the Manual Flow Control (MFC) or the more precise metering Vernier Flow Control (VFC) without changing motor speed. The pump serves a wide range of industrial markets and applications. Examples of the 220TV model’s diverse applications include pumping ink paste and plastic.
The pump is designed with top suction and side discharge flanged ports and is available in both clockwise (CW) and counterclockwise (CCW) rotations for pump installation flexibility. Materials of construction for the 220TV model include Iron Fitted, All Iron, Bronze Fitted, or All Bronze configurations. Two drain plugs, located on the shaft housing, are provided with every pump.
Specifications of the Tri-Rotor Variable Volume Control Head Pump Model 220TV:
- Flow rate: 58 to 240 GPM
- Viscosity range: 410 to 1,000,000 cPs (2,000 to 5,000,000 SSU)
- Inlet and Discharge Port size: 4” Flanged Ports
- Operating temperature range: -40 °F to 650 °F
- Maximum operating pressure: 100 PSI
- Pump displacement per revolution: 0.465 gal/rev
- Pump speed range: 125 to 520 RPM
- Solids passage available: 0.069 in.