240 GPM Internal Bypass Relief Valve Pump – Tri-Rotor Model 220TX
Tri-Rotor Pump model 220TX, which shares common components with model 200AX, is in the largest family of Tri-Rotor bypass head pumps that incorporate an internal relief valve and provide constant flow rates. The oversized relief valve bypasses full flow directly from the discharge to the suction port when the set discharge pressure is achieved. Discharge may be restricted or blocked entirely without shock or chatter. This heavy duty pump serves a wide range of industrial markets and applications. Examples of the 220TX model’s diverse applications include pumping furfural, caustic, gum, silicone, and caulking compound.
The pump is designed with top suction and side discharge flanged ports and is available in both clockwise (CW) and counterclockwise (CCW) rotations for pump installation flexibility. Materials of construction for the 220TX model include Iron Fitted, All Iron, Bronze Fitted, or All Bronze configurations. Two drain plugs, located on the shaft housing, are provided with every pump.
Specifications of the Tri-Rotor Bypass Head Pump Model 220TX:
- Flow rate: 58 to 240 GPM
- Viscosity range: 410 to 1,000,000 cPs (2,000 to 5,000,000 SSU)
- Inlet and Discharge Port size: 4” Flanged Ports
- Operating temperature range: -40 °F to 650 °F
- Maximum operating pressure: 100 PSI
- Pump displacement per revolution: 0.465 gal/rev
- Pump speed range: 125 to 520 RPM
- Solids passage available: 0.069 in.